please sir... may i have s'mores?

7.20.2011

I've had s'mores on the brain lately... they're a classic summer indulgence and I keep spotting delicious ways to serve them up.  So while I'm in a marshmallow-y mood, how about a roundup of my new and all time favorite s'mores ideas?  Yep, thought you'd like that...

S'mores in a jar, via How Sweet it is:

Chocolate s'mores cupcakes and s'mores pops, via Glorious Treats:
{note: Glory is doing a whole week of s'mores treats- so head over for even more fab recipes.}

S'mores dessert table, via Amy Atlas:

Simple s'mores favors and charming tags, via Miss Pickles Press

S'mores cupcake ice cream sandwiches, via 52 Kitchen Adventures:

Deconstructed DiY smore's kit via Twig & Thistle:

And if you like these... check out s'more posts here and here.

Glory (July 20, 2011 at 9:16 AM)

Thanks so much for including me Becca! =)

Zuly (July 20, 2011 at 9:47 AM)

Bellísimo!
Qué delicia!!!
Saludos desde Costa Rica,
Zuly Castillo

katygirl (July 20, 2011 at 10:03 AM)

i'm so excited about this! i'm throwing a "camping" baby shower in a few weeks and have been scoping out ideas for the past few days. thank you!

my friends threw me the sweetest 30th birthday party a few weeks ago with a London theme because i got engaged there and love it. i think you would love the pics and details.

and i threw my little guy a 1st birthday the next day!

and if you see any more camping theme stuff, let me know! i would appreciate it!

birdie to be (July 20, 2011 at 10:15 AM)

I love all these! The last gift idea is so great.

KY (July 20, 2011 at 7:38 PM)

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!! YUM!

Cherry Blossoms (July 21, 2011 at 9:00 PM)

My sister made the smores in a jar over the 4th and they were so delicious. Super sweet so i think they are def worth splitting but oh, so yummy!

lauryn (July 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM)

Thanks for putting this list together! It makes us dream of the days in summer camp when we'd sit near the kid we had a crush on, making s'mores, giggling and telling stories around a campfire. SUCH good memories :) We shared this with our readers in our weekly roundup. Check it out here: http://bit.ly/nHiEzL

xo, Lauryn from thursdaynightdinner.org

Megan Giles (June 9, 2013 at 1:27 PM)

Great post! I love s'mores! And so do th kiddos and I am always trying to think of new ideas to do with s'mores! but Your links go to a page that has moved :( and now I an't find the other s'mores ideas. Would love new links!