real parties: pretty in pink & yellow

6.17.2010

Another gorgeous international party! This first birthday comes from Paula of Holamama in Spain. I fell head over heels for the pink & yellow color palette and the sweet paper goods. The details are simple and chic, with the focal point of the party set around a beautiful assortment of treats & sweets, backed by crepe paper chains.

{images via holamama}

Laura@trendinozze (June 17, 2010 at 12:31 PM)

Oh this is so lovely! I love all the details and the color scheme!

Ink Obsession Designs (June 17, 2010 at 12:53 PM)

Precious! I am really loving this color combo.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely (June 17, 2010 at 1:34 PM)

So Happy to see Clara's birthday in your gorgeous blog!!

milk tea + polkadots (June 17, 2010 at 1:38 PM)

beautiful details! is that a paper chain link backdrop? love it!

Christina Dann (June 17, 2010 at 2:08 PM)

I love the backdrop! What a seriously clever idea.

Jessica Woodford (June 17, 2010 at 2:14 PM)

Oh my sweet goodness! I love the sweet & simplicity of this party and the paper chain backdrop.....lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Genevieve Le Bel (June 17, 2010 at 8:19 PM)

WOW! Soooo pretty! Plus, my daughter's name is Clara so I smiled! Love the paper chains.

Bird (June 18, 2010 at 1:01 AM)

Love this and have just twitted! :)

jess @ pen n' paperflowers (June 18, 2010 at 4:40 AM)

this is SUCH a darling party. i'm in the middle of planning a "sunshine & lemonade" party and this color palette matches exactly. AND my oldest daughter's name is Clara! i found you via a fb post by tiny belles boutique...love the details...

Admin (June 18, 2010 at 5:38 AM)

Thank you very much for sharing our party with all your readers!!!

Besos from Madrid.

Paula BlogHolamamá

Sugar & Spice Event Design (June 20, 2010 at 10:43 PM)

I love these colors... just tweeted as well! Amazing inspiration... inspiring work!

Jen (June 21, 2010 at 12:49 PM)

I just love the pink and yellow theme!! Perfect idea for a little girl's birthday party!

I wanted to let you know that I awarded you something on my blog. You can accept this award here: http://framefanatic.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-first-blogger-award.html

Vanessa Datrino (July 14, 2010 at 9:28 AM)

Hello!
I´m from Brazil and I decided to follow you!
Just cute your blog!!!!
Kisses,
Vanessa Datrino
www.datrinodesign.blogspot.com,
go there!!!!

Anonymous –  (August 30, 2011 at 1:49 PM)

I have been looking through all your blog posts for ideas for my daughters upcoming first birthday and I cant help but notice all the cute paper extras in all of these birthdays. Do all these people make the paper cut outs themselves or is there somewhere you can buy them? or is it a machine that you get to do them? If you have the answer to this question and wouldnt mind please email me at amberhersel@hotmail.com I would really like to do something like this for her birthday (in October)